Posted by admin | Filed under Uncategorized
1 Night Only Sunday Dec 2
India Cafe returns to the Honolulu area via a Pop up collaboration with Formaggio Wine Bar.
Two Hale Aina Award winners combine the delicious flavors of India with expertly paired wine in an intimate setting that is sure to blow your senses away.
5 Delicious Courses
50 Different Wines
Buy Presale Tickets Now until Friday Nov 30
1 Night Only Sunday Dec 2
Limited Seating at Formaggio Wine Bar Honolulu
$34.95 (reservations requested 808-216-7477)
$29.95 presale @ Formaggio Wine Bar until Wed Dec 29
According to owner, Jiva Segaran, "we love giving people a unique experience that truly lets them learn about our culture through not only Indian cuisine, but music, dance and a good time."
Jiva adds, "Enjoying food and family is what India Cafe AND Formaggio are all about so this partnership was perfect."
India Cafe's Kailua restaurant has been open for just 3 years and features the tastiest chicken, meat, lamb, seafood,and vegetarian curries in Hawaii. In fact winning Hawaii's Best Indian Restaurant and Hale Aina Award in consecutive years.
Formaggio is regarded as the best wine program in Hawaii and so this "pairing" is an opportunity that cant be missed.
Afraid of Indian cuisine? Jiva personally guarantees you will love the 5 course feast and have a great time EXPERIENCING the cuisine.
Music, dance, fine wine, and artfully selected Indian cuisine.
For more information about the celebration, call 216-7477, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @indiacafehawaii on twitter or Http://www.facebook.com/indiacafecurryfactory
This may happen if you dont make a reservation!
Funny video of Kid doesnt want curry and pays the price
- Over 9 different vegetarian/vegan dishes using all fresh vegetables cooked from scratch with no msg: Mixed Vegetable Masala, Curried Potatoes, Spicy Eggplant , Spinach Tofu Korma, Chana Masala, Okra Curry, Lentils, Coconut Cabbage, Mushroom Tikka Masala and more
- Many different meats and seafood dishes: South Indian Chicken Curry, Curried Pork Masala, Butter Chicken Masala, Spicy Shrimp Sambal, Coconut Fish Curry, Spinach Chicken Korma, BBQ Chicken Tikka and more
- A fresh Indian green salad, Raita yogurt cucumber salad, mango chutney and hot lime pickle
- 11am-3pm Henna Tatoo and Children Facepainting
- 12 Noon : Classical Indian/Belly Dance Fusion style with Kalae Kaina of Shakti 808.
- 12:30 Children Story Telling with Donna Segaran of YogaHawaii.net
- 1pm Tradional Indian Story of Diwali performed by Renee Tillotson of Still and Moving Center
- 1:30pm Mantra Indian Chanting
- 5pm - Classical Indian/Belly Dance Fusion style with Tani Sebro of Shakti 808
India Cafe's Gluten Free Diet Menu is a menu that excludes the protein gluten. We even have a GLUTEN FREE bread ! Be cautioned because Taste has not been compromised. Taste our Gluten Free Menu and you will be blown away!
None of these Gluten Free menu items contain any:
- Barley (malt, malt flavoring and malt vinegar are usually made from barley)
- Triticale (a cross between wheat and rye)
And because we cook from scratch and do not use any preservatives they also do not have any:
- Durum flour
- Graham flour
- Food additives, such as malt flavoring, modified food starch
Tags: guten free diet